Fight against gender biased laws
and make India livable to all sexes
- All the general laws and special acts be made gender neutral in true compliance with Article 14 of The Constitution of India to establish equality before law, including but not limited to, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act (PWDVA) and Sexual Harassment at Workplace Bill. All occurrences of word “he/she” be replaced with “person” and all occurrences of word “wife/husband” be replaced with “spouse”
- Establish separate ministry and national commission for men.
- Unwelcome sexual provocation is sexual assault of a man.
- Indecent and inappropriate dressing is public nuisance.
- Six year old and sixty year old are raped by psychopaths (less than .01% in a society). Public exhibitionist strippers sexually provoke the psychopaths and innocents pay the price. This has to be tackled by proper legislation to bring disciplined public dress code.
- Legislate sexual intimidation.
- Nagging is Domestic Violence.
- Proper legislation should be made to stop misandry and make offenders legally liable to compensate.
- Amend all relevant laws to remove presumptions and give judiciary the freedom to apply its mind.
- Bring Alimony prohibition Act and establish gender equality in its true spirit.
- Remove the ban on men to contest in panchayat and municipal elections that has been imposed in certain constituencies so as to maintain free and fair elections, one of the basic principles of democracy
- Implement complete judicial reforms including but not limited to make erring judges accountable.