Output of feminism
Posted September 4, 2012on:
Folks, this is not a forecast, but real data based on studies and reports from the 100% feminized United States of America. Hope this would be a great eye opener for those who get duped by the ideas that feminazis sell to you as “progressive”. This is an information age, and those who are uninformed are a serious national threat. Read on and do your own analysis.
- The United States has the highest divorce rate on the globe by a wide margin. This is ripping millions of families with children to shreds.
- Without solid family units, more kids than ever are joining gangs. Today, there are approximately 1.4 million gang members living inside the United States. That number has risen by 40 percent just since 2009.
- There are more than 3 million reports of child abuse in the United States every single year.
- If you can believe it, an average of five children die as a result of child abuse in the United States every single day.
- Sadly, the United States actually has the highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.
- Approximately 20 percent of all child sexual abuse victims are under the age of 8.
- In the United States today, it is estimated that one out of every four girls is sexually abused before they become adults.
- According to researchers, convicted rapists in the United States report that two-thirds of their victims were under 18, and among those cases 58% said that their victims were 12 years old or younger.
- Approximately 42 percent of all single mothers in the United States are on food stamps.
- Law enforcement officials estimate that about 600,000 Americans and about 65,000 Canadians are trading dirty child pictures online.
- An astounding 30 percent of all Internet traffic now goes to pornography websites, and the U.S. producesmore pornography than any other nation has in the history of the world.
- In the United States today, 47 percent of all high school students have had sex.
- One out of every four teen girls in the United States now has an STD.
- The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate on the entire planet by a wide margin.
- One survey found that one out of every five teen girls actually wants to be a teen mom.
NB:- Please share it with as many people as possible